THE LAW OFFICES OF DAVID G. TRIPP focuses on commercial litigation and general business law.
David’s legal practice includes a broad, general representation of companies involved in many different sectors of our economy, including:
- government contractors
- information technology companies
- service companies and consulting firms
- manufacturers and manufacturer’s representatives
- retail businesses
- franchise owners
- health care providers
- construction and home improvement businesses
- financial services companies
He also advises and represents individual business owners and executives in strategic business planning; contract negotiations; government investigations; and the resolution of disputes with their current or former companies, employers, and business partners.